Saturday, January 7, 2012

CLAOTRAFUST!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi, it's me again. This is tribute post for my class, CLAOTRAFUST 9-8 in 40 JHS Jakarta. CLAOTRAFUST means Class of Naughty, Riot, and Funny Students. Yes, we're known as the most 'unusual' class in the school. Note : I'm proud with that. Hehe. At first, the name of our class was GREPEAN (Gerakan Pemuda-Pemudi Sembilan Delapan) but our homeroom teacher didn't agree.
Well, in the last day of school (before long holiday), we got our class jacket! It's a bit too big for me but no problem! I'm still can wear it :D
p. s. the red T-shirt is a part of CoM costume. CoM is a dance group I joined. This group was created (when CLAOTRAFUST were still in grade 8) to vice our class, Class of Magic (8-2) in ABGORATION (Art Appreciation By The Golden Generation) 2011.




1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! Your background is so interesting. Especially your wall art. Please have a look at my blog if you get a chance - the-bragdoll.blogspot.com
    Welcome to chictopia too :)

    ReplyDelete